Notice of New Site Address

If you will, visit my new site that continues with the same type of information and listings as on this site.
(Click here)
http://thetalker.org/archives/190/17-the-healers-blog-index/

Sunday, January 14, 2007

# 11 Health-Lies-Statistics and The Babbler

I read, I study, I examine, I listen, I reflect, and out of all of this I try to form an idea into which I put as much common sense as I can.”
-Marquis de Lafayette-

"Back to Eden" by Jethro Kloss,
ISBN 0940985101.

"Nature's Vitamins and Minerals" by Dr. John Heinerman
ISBN 0735200726.

"School of Natural Healing" by Dr.John R. Christopher
ISBN 1879436019

By typing only the numbers into the Amazon search box, you can further research, the books listed. While there are many other titles that I use, these three books were frequently used, in resolving health conditions. Information found in these titles are weighed and balanced, with new information, from newspapers and health news-letters. My "Babbler" going back, many decades, was always poking and probing, creating stressful conditions. While it was serious in those days, it's somewhat humorous at this stage of my life, having learned, somewhat, how to train my "Babbler". I no longer, readily accept, all that I read, or what my "Babbler" brings up. Statistical manipulation, blatant lies, and truth are so intertwined, that it is difficult to reach the whole truth. Very confusing. Even more confusing, are the pro and con results, that one reads about any given situation. Do I really need the substance "newly discovered", in some far away country, to maintain or restore good health! I've purchased and tried many highly touted products. Maybe I just expect too much. Yet, if I don't see some beneficial effect, why would I want to keep using the product! So I return the product for a refund. The processes that I follow, have allowed fair health, and a relatively good quality of life. Statistically speaking, I should not be enjoying, that, which I am now currently enjoying. Even if I were to pass away now, from some dreaded something or other, or even to pass away while in fair health, I would have no regrets. Like the Sinatra song "I enjoyed it my way", contrary to the statistics. What more can one ask for. With a bit of trial and error, information from the books I've read, and common sense applied, there are no regrets. Eat when you're hungry, drink when you're thirsty, sleep when you're weary, meditate and pray, as if, these are your last moments on earth, seems to have worked out pretty well for me.

No comments: