Notice of New Site Address

If you will, visit my new site that continues with the same type of information and listings as on this site.
(Click here)
http://thetalker.org/archives/190/17-the-healers-blog-index/

Saturday, June 9, 2007

# 22 Oh That Angel

This is in memory of my son Michael, who passed away June 7, 2007.
Failure to get a healing for another, I can cope with. Failure to obtain a healing that hits this close, is painful beyond description. Yes, I have wept with the family, but I know the flood is yet to come.
Be talking to you Mike.
Love
Dad

Oh, That Angel

by Dean, ( The Talker, 11 - 7 - 2006 - 8:53 PM )

Weep mine eyes, a river flow,
for those, who stay, to pass, on another day.
Your loss is painful, and yet I say,
fear not, your day, will also arrive, but not today.
Many, fear my arrival, and yet I say,
I, The Angel of Death, am sent to get,
those ready spirits, to accompany me,
their willing servant, their personal guide,
to hold your hand, and remove your fear,
for you, will never again, need to shed a tear.
Your hand, I hold, as we enter the Light,
my spirit delights, as you, behold the sight,
of, the Father of all, arms open,
to welcome you Home.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is beautiful, sir.
As are you and your soul.
KMS & RDS

Unknown said...

There is no failure in life; only lessons to be learned, or not. I am humbled by your love; saddened by your sadness; strengthened by your resolve to move on, though every day I know you will awaken feeling a bit empty and you will go to sleep wondering if tomorrow will bring the joy you once knew.

KJS