Notice of New Site Address

If you will, visit my new site that continues with the same type of information and listings as on this site.
(Click here)
http://thetalker.org/archives/190/17-the-healers-blog-index/

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

# 30 Talkers Thoughts About Winters Itch

When I first became aware of what is referred to as "winters Itch", I never looked at it as a big problem to anyone. How wrong that thought proved to be. Searching the net showed 127,000 hits. Sheesh, what a revelation while reading many of the hits. People are in pain and agony. Every kind of healing professional is mentioned as being contacted and being of very little help. The list of medications, salves, ointments, over the counter products used that had no relationship to an itch, and ice, floored me in how desperate many people are for some, or any kind, of relief. One site had over one thousand comments on and about what was tried to relieve itching. Many had have the problem for decades. Some have it only at some times. Others have it seasonally. Some products work for a few but not for others. Some used medication that slightly helped the itch, but caused other problems. Whats going on here I questioned. Seems that no one has any positive method to eliminate the winters itch situation. So I asked myself, what would I do if I were in a similar situation! My thoughts were many and varied, but here is what I came up with, that I would try, to eliminate the itch. I do realize that at this point, I am some what aware of "what does not help on a permanent basis"from what was read on posts.
Even reread some of my prior posts, from when I first became aware of the magnitude of the winters itch situation.(see posts # 14, # 15, and # 16) to refresh my memory.
http://waysofahealer.blogspot.com/2007/02/17-healers-blog-index.html
So to me, only a thorough whole body system seems to be a possible solution, and I would use an herbal method. This thought is based on all the failed or partial relief received, comments that I read about online. All the herbs listed here, I've used many in one way or another or still use for those occasions I want or need to use for a purpose. If anyone else were crazy enough or desperate enough to even think of doing the same as I would, don't. I'm some what experienced with using herbs for my needs. I'm not allergic to any of them, some are very potent, and need to be researched by users to become aware of the possible down side, in their use.
Would encapsulate some, others into extracts and make some salve. Under similar conditions but otherwise lacking experience, I would seek answers through a professional for some degree of safety. I calculate some what, that it would take about three months, to be completely rid of the the nasty winters itch. Would probably see periodical flareups, due to the body's way of storing excess and/or necessary substances. Some of this storage, is perhaps foreign to the body and gets released in many and various ways, and becomes active again, over and over, until the stored substances within the body are cleared away. This could account for the relapses, perhaps due to seasonal changes, weight changes, relationships, coupled with dietary habits.
In my # 28 post, on this blog, I mention a book "Resurrection", that from an unusual approach to health, just might be your "missing health link". Of course none of this might assist any but me, (we are all different) as my approach to correcting winters itch, would be, (or any other difficulty) a "spirit, soul and body" based protocol. Would probably use a vitamin/mineral product, along with cod liver oil and flax seed oil doing this crazy process.
The formulas shown are from my herbal library, and I've not used these as a formula as shown personally, but have used many in a formulation for other uses.
Anyway these were my thoughts on how I would approach winters itch, if I were subjected to it.

( added on at 7:30 pm)
Would start the "detox my body" protocol slowly. Doing an intense protocol on a body that may be compromised, energy and immune system wise, could some what back fire on you.
See:
http://anotherlookatit.blogspot.com/2005/08/herxheimer-effect-is-what.html

Normally I go full ahead with most protocols, a detox is an exception.
Need to NOT over do the detox until you see how your body responds to a detox. I would go slow with this for at least two weeks, and gradually increase my dosage.
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Clean and Detox my body:
Dandelion root - Yellow Dock - Sarsaparilla root - Echinacea - Licorice root - Cayenne - Kelp-
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Detox and Nurture my body:
Red Clover - Chaparral - Licorice root - Oregon Grape root - Prickly Ash bark - Buckthorn bark - Kelp -
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Liver clean and tune up : Dandelion root - Cascara Sagrada bark - Licorice root - Celery seed - Cayenne - Wild Yam root -
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Nerves and Glands tune up :
Goldenseal root - Gentian root - Chamomile Flowers - Blue Vervain - Dandelion root - Yellow Dock root - Skullcap - Wood Betony - Kelp - Cayenne - Saw Palmetta berries -
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Skin Disorders correction:
Chaparral - Dandelion root - Burdock root - Licorice root - Echinacea - Yellow Dock root - Kelp - Cayenne -
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Tonic for ongoing use:
Sarsaparilla - Siberian Ginseng - Blessed Thistle - Fo-Ti - Gotu Kola - Saw Palmetto berries - Licorice root - Kelp - Stillingia - Alfalfa - Cayenne -
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Herb regular and latin names:
Alfalfa ( Medicago sativa),
Blessed thistle (Cerbenia benedicta),
Blue Vervain (Verbena hastata)
Buckthorn bark (Rhamnus frangula)
Burdock root (Arctium lappa)
Cascara Sagrada Bark (Rhamnus purshiana)
Cayenne (Capsicum annum)
Celery seed (Apium graveolens)
Chamomile flowers (Matricaria chamomilla)
Chaparral (Larrea divaricata)
DANDELIN root (Taraxacum officinale)
Echinacea root (Echinacea purpurea)
Fo-Ti (Polygonum multiflorum / ho-shou-wu)
Gentian root (Gentiana lutea)
GINSENG Siberian (Eleutherococcus senticosus)
Goldenseal root (Hydrastis canadensis)
Gotu Kola (Hydrocotyle asiatica)
Kelp (Laminaria, Macrocystis, Ascophyllum)
Licorice Root (Glycyrrhiza glabra)
Oregon Grape root (Mahonia aquifolium)
Prickly Ash bark (Zanthoxylum americanum)
Red Clover (Trifolium pratense)
Sarsaparilla Root (Smilax officinalis)
Saw Palmetto berries (Serenoa repens-sabal)
SKULLCAP (Scutellaria lateriflora)
Stillingia (Stillingia sylvatica)
Wild Yam root (Dioscorea villosa)
Wood Betony (Stachys officinalis)
Yellow Dock root (Rumex crispus)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I had my TL a little more than a year ago when my third child was born via c-section. I was not told ANYTHING about the possible side effects of having this procedure. Since then I have experienced heavy bleeding lasting sometimes 3 weeks out of the month, weight gain, severe mood swings. Severe cramping, changes to my libido, severe depression accompanied by suicidal thoughts, headaches, migraines, many new symptoms & older issues are now exacerbated. The father of two of my children doesn't want me anymore. I've become too much of a pain in the ass I guess. We don't talk. We don't sleep in the same bed. I think he might really think I am crazy... & maybe I am. I feel crazy a lot of the time.
I'm unpredictable. I feel so angry about the whole thing & now what was once a mild fear of doctors has exploded into full on white coat syndrome that causes me to have a panic attack/hypertensive emergency (severe increase in blood pressure) whenever I have to deal with them. I'm not sure what to do... I fear the next time I have to see a doctor I'll have a stroke or a heart attack from the stress & anxiety of it... what do I do? I take my time and keep searching on internet looking for natural healing that how I came across Dr Itua herbal center website and I was so excited when Dr Itua told me to calm down that he will help me with his natural remedy I put my hope on him so I purchase his herbal medicines which was shipped to my address I used it as prescribed guess what? I'm totally healed my cramp pain is gone completely I also used his Anti Bacteria herbal medicines it's works for me very well I want anyone with health problem to contact Dr Itua herbal center for any kind diseases remedies such as Parkinson, Herpes, ALS, MS, Diabetes, Hepatitis, Hiv/Aids,Cancers, Men & Women Infertility, I got his email address drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com he has any kind of herbal remedies for women & men also for our babes. I really miss my Hunni...he's a fantastic father & a good man. He doesn't deserve this. I feel like an empty shell of who I used to be.

bella mark said...

I have been suffering from a deadly disease (Hsv) for the past 2 years now, I had spent a lot of money going from one places to another, from churches to churches, hospitals have been my home every day residence. Constant checks up have been my hobby not until this faithful day, I was searching through the internet, I saw a testimony on how Dr Ehimare helped someone in curing his (Hsv) herpes disease, quickly I copied his email which is drehimare3@gmail.com just to give him a test I spoke to him, he asked me to do some certain things which I did, he told me that he is going to provide the herbal cure to me, which he did, then he asked me to go for medical checkup after some days after using the herbal cure, behold I was free from the deadly disease, he only asked me to post the testimony through the whole world, faithfully am doing it now, please brothers and sisters, he is great, I owe him in return. if you are having a similar problem just email him on Drehimare3@gmail.com Or whatsapp him via +1 (267) 691-1087