Notice of New Site Address

If you will, visit my new site that continues with the same type of information and listings as on this site.
(Click here)
http://thetalker.org/archives/190/17-the-healers-blog-index/

Tuesday, December 4, 2007

# 32 Talkers Thoughts on Huna Healing

Did a post in regards to Huna healing concepts on another forum. http://www.ourultimatereality.com/forums/index.php

Felt it should be posted here also. Involved are a dozen or so, books on Hawaiian and Polynesian lore and healing. The question was raised "has any one used the healing concepts of the Hawaiian healing process called "The Huna Process of Ho'oponopono"

So here were my thoughts on that subject:


When first I read through Longs material there were "feeling tones" of mixed emotions. As my interest in Hawaiian and Polynesian lore intensified, and various book titles were read, I was hooked on the concepts presented. Many were the occasions that I had questioned the teachings received, regards what is called "sin", and why one needed to confess them. What is called sin by many, is considered "a wrong" but not a sin from what I was reading in these books. Seems that the only real "sin" in the material being read , is causing deliberate harm to any living form. Wow, that is a new concept, that was in total conflict to what I had been taught. Further reading lead to a new concept that made what I call common sense. If one harms life form, that is a sin, all else is considered "a wrong", but not a sin. For me it was reaching the understanding of why the "wrongs" needed resolve, to make things "right". So anyway, back to your question. Healing with Love and Forgiveness is not what I call "cherry picking" a situation. It is an "all or nothing" effort. This is the hard to comprehend aspect of that statement. Getting that "Love and Forgive All" into ones "ambiance" is easier said then done. Did post on "ambiance levels" in my blogs. To that degree where ones beliefs are in fact, an actual part of your being, is what true healing is all about. Have I reached that level as yet! Apparently I'm not yet there. Have had many wonderful experiences with healing, coupled with an apparent lack of so called success in many instances. So back I go, deep introspection and review of surface beliefs with true ambiance beliefs. The differences are not always obvious. Do recognize that there are many other factors that enter when doing a healing, and not all seemingly failed attempts, are total failures. Very difficult to express nebulous concepts to an understandable level, when no word really seem to fit, in what is being said.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello,

I've got a healing puzzle. I'm working on a dog - very sweet, 9 years old - who has just had her ear canal removed to get rid of a tumor that grew there. I'm helping out with pain control and accelerating post-surgical healing. Here's the puzzle. Her owner - also sweet, in her mid-thirties - had a tumor that grew in HER ear canal as a teenager, and had to have her tumor surgically removed at that time. So, is there a connection?
The dog's tumor has tested malignant, even though she didn't "feel" very unhealthy to me (I feel energy in my palms). The owner's tumor was not malignant.
For background: the owner is going through a divorce, and the dog was bought by the husband as a puppy, but as an adult bonded with the wife. It's tempting to wonder if the dog didn't want to "hear" their fighting, and grew a tumor to block it. But, I can't help but wonder if there is a connection between the owner growing a tumor in her ear canal and the dog growing one 20 years later.
Any ideas? Malignant tumors can return; maybe if there is a connection between the tumors it can be unraveled and severed preventing the tumor's return?

Thanks for any ideas,
Janna

bella mark said...

I have been suffering from a deadly disease (Hsv) for the past 2 years now, I had spent a lot of money going from one places to another, from churches to churches, hospitals have been my home every day residence. Constant checks up have been my hobby not until this faithful day, I was searching through the internet, I saw a testimony on how Dr Ehimare helped someone in curing his (Hsv) herpes disease, quickly I copied his email which is drehimare3@gmail.com just to give him a test I spoke to him, he asked me to do some certain things which I did, he told me that he is going to provide the herbal cure to me, which he did, then he asked me to go for medical checkup after some days after using the herbal cure, behold I was free from the deadly disease, he only asked me to post the testimony through the whole world, faithfully am doing it now, please brothers and sisters, he is great, I owe him in return. if you are having a similar problem just email him on Drehimare3@gmail.com Or whatsapp him via +1 (267) 691-1087